At Carefour Services Ltd, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, and how we keep it secure.
By using our website or providing your personal information to us, you consent to us using your information as described in this policy.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following personal information:
- Name and contact details, including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information, such as your postcode
- Information about your visit to our website, including the pages you view and the links you click
- Information that you provide when you contact us or complete an online form
- How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our products or services that you request from us
- To improve our website and the services that we offer
- To provide you with a more personalised experience when using our website
- To contact you with marketing messages that we think may be of interest to you, where you have given your consent to receive such messages
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- How do we keep your information secure?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it.
- How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this policy, or as required by law.
- Your rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request that we correct or update your personal information
- Request that we delete your personal information
- Object to us processing your personal information
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- Request that we transfer your personal information to another party
To exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details below.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, so please check back frequently to see any updates.
- Contact us