Weekend Variable Shifts
Work locally, Rewarding Job, Good pay and conditions with contracted guaranteed hours, Progression, Part-time positions available.
Join the Carefour team and make a real difference in people’s lives! We are an award-winning home care service provider based in Worcestershire and we are looking for compassionate and dedicated individuals to work as Weekend Carers. In this role, you will be providing exceptional care to help our clients maintain their independence in their own homes. From personal care to domestic care and companionship care, this role offers variety and fulfilment. Don’t worry if you have no prior experience, we provide full training to all our new and existing team members. Join us and be part of a team that delivers the best-in-class care!
As a Weekend Carer, you will need to have a compassionate and caring nature, with a strong desire to help others. Previous care experience is desirable, but not essential, as we provide full training for all our new and existing team members. You must also have good communication skills, be able to work well as part of a team and have a flexible and positive attitude. It is also essential that you have a valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle, as you will be required to travel to different client locations.
- Providing high-quality, personalised care to clients in their own homes
- Assisting with personal care, daily living skills, and community activities
- Fostering a teamwork ethic in the community
- Ensuring client safety and well-being while promoting their independence
- Maintaining accurate and timely client records
- Competitive salary with guaranteed hours contracts
- Free training and one-to-one mentoring
- Opportunities for advancement and career progression
- Free access to our well-being hub
- Mileage and travel time paid
- Mandatory training provided to support the role
- Paid DBS check
- Time and a half paid for Bank Holidays
- Monthly pay and stakeholder pension scheme
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme paying £200 to both referrer and candidate
- Opportunity to complete level 2 to 5 qualifications in Health and Social Care
- A supportive, knowledgeable management team
We welcome all candidates who are passionate and caring about providing personalised care in clients’ own homes. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Join our award-winning Carefour team today and make a real difference in the lives of others. Apply online today to find out more about this incredible opportunity.