Care Team Leader (Kidderminster)
Set week one and week two rota
£23,920 per annum
Work locally, Rewarding Job, Good pay and conditions with contracted guaranteed hours, Progression.
Carefour, an award-winning care provider of home care services in Worcestershire, is seeking a compassionate and dedicated individual to join our wonderful team as a Care Team Leader. As a Care Team Leader, you will manage and support a team of care staff, build close relationships with clients, care team, and care coordinators, and foster a teamwork ethic in the community. You will be responsible for overseeing care quality control, targeting areas of professional development for the care team and supporting the on-call service by answering calls and queries from clients and care team. You will be required to work alternate weekends within the set rota.
We are looking for candidates who have or are working towards an NVQ level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent. You should have experience in care provision and a valid driver’s licence with access to your own car. Ideally, you are already working in a similar role and looking for a new opportunity to join a well-established and passionate team.
- Manage and support a team of care staff
- Build close relationships with clients, care team, and care coordinators
- Oversee care quality control
- Target areas of professional development for the care team
- Support the on-call service by answering calls and queries from clients and the care team
- A set week one and week two rota including alternate weekends enable you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary with an additional mileage allowance
- Supportive working environment
- Free training and one-to-one mentoring to support your professional development
- Provision of IT equipment and access to care systems to enable you to reach your full potential within the role
- Mandatory training provided to support the role
- Paid DBS check
- Monthly pay and Stakeholder pension scheme
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme paying £200 to both referrer and candidate
- Opportunities for progression
- Opportunity to complete outsourced training in Health and Social Care
We welcome all candidates who are passionate and caring about providing personalised care in clients’ own homes. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Join our award-winning Carefour team today and make a real difference in the lives of others. Apply online today to find out more about this incredible opportunity.